- The best goalkeeper glove that Elite has brought to the market for dry weather so far. (KeepersTalent.nl’s opinion) In wet weather, the Elite Aqua H is definitely the best goalkeeper glove.
- 4mm Elite Contact MY latex + 4mm damping. The newest goalkeeper glove 2017-2018 with an unique color combination (yellow-black). The fine thing about this Elite glove is the fit. The goalkeeper glove goes tight around your hands so you can make better contact with the balls.
- The goalkeeper glove is stitched “negative” with the seams on the sides of the fingers so you can make easier contact with the ball. The goalkeeper glove feels very comfortable and this glove is also worn by professional goalkeepers all over the world.
- This new Elite Sport goalkeeper glove doesn’t contain fingersave so the keeper has more freedom of movement with his fingers.
- Most of Elite’s professional goalies will play with this glove or with the Elite Aqua H in the 2017-2018 season.
- A stretch zone between the thumb and the index finger, so the Elite goalkeeper glove can not tear on this part. If only the best is good enough for you, then you must definitely go for the Elite Black Panther goalkeeper glove.
- A sturdy 9cm wristband which you can rotate 360 degrees around your hands.
- This Elite goalkeeper glove, which contains good cushioning, is available in sizes 7 to 11.
- There are air holes on the side of the goalkeeper glove so you don’t get sweaty hands so quickly.
- This goalkeeper glove is a little expensive with € 105, but you get absolute value for money, because it’s a fantastic product.
Order now 2 pair of Elite Black Panther goalkeeper gloves with 15% off! But first check our stock on this page if we have 2 pair of your favourite pair in stock.
WORLD WIDE SHIPPING – DELIVERY 1-5 DAYS